Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ever-Growing "To Do" List

Are your "To Do's" random Post-It Notes all over?

Life is ever-changing so it's reasonable to say that our "To Do" list is "ever-growing". But - GUESS WHAT? You are always accomplishing something every day and do not realize it. Just because it was not on your "list" doesn't mean it isn't an ACCOMPLISHMENT! It just means it took PRIORITY and did not make it's way to your "LIST". 

If you are like me, and many others out there, you are INSPIRED by many shiny things. Let me define "SHINY" things. SHINY things: People, Places and Things that distract us from our path that side-track us for a moment, a day, a week, a month or a year. (Ok so that's MY version) 

Pinterest is the best thing since "white bread". In a way it's MY "TO DO" list! I am able to collect, learn and share! I thought I would start by sharing my "IDEAS" and would LOVE TO HEAR YOURS!!! 

PS - I love sharing - so I will attach links & templates for your use as well!! Feel free to share! 

TTYL~ 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment